Cucumber is one of the vegetables loved by many, especially because it is almost devoid of calories and tastes delicious and refreshing. So what are the benefits of the option?
The benefits of cucumber lie in that it is rich in vitamins and minerals, and is a source of dietary fiber. Below we will mention to you the most important benefits of cucumbers for health and beauty:
The main benefits of the option:
1- The benefits of cucumber for skin and hair
Most of the basic benefits of cucumber lie in its peel, as most of the minerals, vitamins and antioxidants are present in it, and the most important aesthetic benefits of cucumber lie in:
• Cucumber helps moisturize, cleanse and soothe the skin. It is suitable for all types of skin, including oily, dry and combination skin.
• Contributes to combating signs of aging by fighting free radicals, moisturizing the skin and revitalizing it.
• Cucumber peels are used to treat sunburn
• Cucumber slices are used to treat eye puffiness and remove darkening from under them, because it contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory substances that reduce and remove puffiness.
• The cucumber is included in skin-lightening creams and closing the pores.
• Cucumber is used for hair care because it contains silicon and sulfur, which help stimulate hair growth
• The silicon in cucumber helps to strengthen the bones and nails and prevent their thinning and breaking.