- 1 package (8 ounces) jambalaya mix
- 1 package (14 ounces) hot smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- Prepare jambalaya mix according to package directions, adding sausage and shrimp during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Remove from the heat. Stir in cheese, pico de gallo and green onions; heat through.
1-1/2 cups: 601 calories, 32g fat (14g saturated fat), 127mg cholesterol, 2159mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.